Friday, December 2, 2016

thlog2

Kole klimuk
12/2/16
Thlog#2

From English 101 I have learned how to become a better writer my readings such as Peter Pan cakes Olivia obituaries these writings helped me because because it showed you the comparison between different writers comparing the same topics in 1 short story. This also helped me visualize my wp2. Comparing different writings about the same topic is difficult but Peter Pan cakes takes a simpler review just about pancakes. After reading Peter Pan cakes I see exactly what I'm looking for when I'm reading other writings. One thing to look for is who would the audience be and what is the purpose for the writing. First you need to find the similarities but also why they are different this starts to make the new argument between the writings. The new argument would be focused on the same topic in a different way and based on something different the way this argument would be set up and very complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment