Thursday, December 8, 2016

thlog 3

kole klimuk
12/7/16
thlog3

In eng 101-108 I have become a better writer by going over a hand out in class. This handout was "Rockin Robin", we observed different moves the writer made. This was a simple paper though but we went deeper into the paper and pointed out what the writer did. He started each bullet out with "Supervising, Leading, and Controlling", that's what I call the related verb move. All of these words would be categorized as verbs that have major position. That's exactly what they are part of. Before I mentioned the related verb move I forgot purposely to include that we marked another move that had a position that was pretty major these positions were "Account Director, Commercial Finishing Producer, Executive Assistant."

 This paper was very helpful because when I was going over it again it helped me put my wp2 together and how I should build sentence off sentence and paragraph off paragraph. It also helped me as a writer because it showed me how you should build your paper and form it together. When I write papers I try to make my reader want to keep reading, I keep my readers interested because I make it flow with moves. This helped me to noticed that I should first find the most important points the writer made.

Finally this paper doesn't have much but I can easily noticed the moves it's got. Sometimes I don't notice moves in writings I read because there are some harder moves to catch with-out Zack. But the whole point of this class is to read to learn about writing in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment