Friday, October 21, 2016

thlog #1

Today I was thinking.... Where would we really be if the government was never created? What if God made us live as Moses once had to when he gathered as many as he could of 2 of each animal. Now you're probably wondering why, this is because God was very upset with the people. What if God was so mad at the people in the world now and cast his anger upon us. In my perspective I think people would go crazy and kill each other because of how people speculate life. When you look at life what do you really see? I can see that we all have some type of purpose but eventually our purpose comes to an end. Life is actually a big cycle that has short cuts, or hard ways which means you can take the easy way and lives an average life style or goes through with the hard ways and live lavished.

When coming up from nothing there are not any handouts. People need to work hard to achieve the goals they want to reach in life. We all want to get somewhere but do we really strive and stretch limits to reach them goals? I know I sure as hell try to get shit done because I know whats going to come out from it. What you do in your lifetime all depends on you and mainly how you do in school.
Being in this Gateway to College program is making me excel a lot faster and teaching me new ideas everyday.

Finally to achieve your goals you must have faith and be strong through the struggle. You're gonna have your ups and downs but eventually everything will turn out fine. People build up from nothing because they went to school and got an education, and education is key in this world. So go to school and be smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment